Entries for 2019 close on February 14th, 2019 - so don't delay!
Please ensure you read and adhere to the entry requirements below before submitting your entry:
1. Completed entry form with payment
A completed online entry form is required for EACH entry with the fee of £275 + UK VAT (total £330) including VAT). Entries will not be accepted until the organisers are in receipt of the completed digital entry forms and payment.
2. High resolution logo and illustrative images
Submit your company logo and at least two supporting images (for example marketing materials) illustrating your entry. These files should be saved as either eps or jpeg (CMYK minimum 300dpi) files and either uploaded through the online entry form or uploaded to Dropbox and an invitation emailed to email@example.com clearly indicating which award entry it relates too. If you are submitting a TV advert or video footage ensure the file is clearly labelled and of broadcast quality. These will be used at the Awards ceremony should you be a winner.
3. Not for Publication
Entrants may mark financial information or sensitive parts of their entry as ‘Not for Publication’. This will be respected in all instances by the organisers. However entries marked substantially or in their entirety ‘Not for Publication’ will be refused. When submitting your entry, please ensure you have obtained permission to feature material from key stakeholders as necessary. Third parties or business partners should be made aware that the material may appear in print unless marked as ‘Not for Publication’.
- Payment is preferred by BACS, IBAN, SWIFT or any other internationally accepted bank to bank transfer in Sterling or through PayPal in Sterling (please see booklet for details). Once you complete the online entry form you will be automatically redirected to our payment page.
- Your entry will be acknowledged by email within 7 working days of receipt. No liability is accepted for non-received submissions. Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to 17.00 on February 27th, 2019 upon written request. Please note, however, that entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries which are incomplete or are incorrectly completed or provided without the written submission or correct fee by the close of entries on February 27th 2019 will be disqualified and the fee will not be refundable. You should refer to the instructions contained in this brochure.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted unless a request for extension has been approved by The Loyalty Magazine Awards organisers.
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate or duplicate an entry into a different category if they deem it to be appropriate.
- All supporting material will be securely destroyed.
- Shortlisted entrants will be notified in April.
If in any doubt about these requirements, please contact us on +44 (0)1572 820088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org